As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Ballerina Girls

My girls LOVE to dance!  Isabella has been looking forward to taking Ballet for months!  It was a birthday gift from her grandparents and she was thrilled to finally start class.  She is also in class with her "sister-friend" Abby (a.k.a. best friend) which the highlight of her week.  Isabella did great in class and is excited to go back again this afternoon.
Ballerina Bella
A very happy Bella
Isabella ready to drive to her dance class
Isabella, Hannah, Abby & Sophia
Sophia wants to dance too!
Meanwhile, Sophia who also loves to dance was feeling sad that she could not attend her own ballet class. After watching Isabella dance around the studio, she REALLY wanted to be part of the action.  Thus, Sophia is now taking dance on Thursdays.  She had her first class last week and was so proud to be there.  She also loves the time with her friends Hannah and Ashton.
Sophia, the ballerina
Ready to head out early to class
OMG she is SOOO HAPPY!!!!!!
Two thumbs up!
Ashton, Sophia & Hannah
Sophia is dressed up with no place to go

My two little girls who like to dance on their toes, keep me on my toes!  I love it!  Plus, I enjoy seeing them taking ballet which reminds me of my childhood.  Now we will have two cute munchkins in the recital this Spring!!!

No comments: