As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Birthday Divas

September flew by and was packed full of fun! I enjoyed a wonderful girls weekend away in Northern VA.  We ran the super hilly DIVA half marathon followed by an evening concert at the vineyard with a bit too much wine!   It was rejuvenating to get a few days of girl time away.  Thank you to my wonderful husband for making it happen.    Will also made my birthday special with a delicious cake and a 3-D screening of my favorite movie of all time...The Wizard of Oz!  The girls absolutely loved the movie just like their Momma!  In fact, Sophia is sitting in my lap right now wearing her very own ruby slippers and watching the movie.
Diva for a weekend
A little pre-race action shot
Me & my awesome sister Megan
Jen, Nicole and I slugging up another hill
13.1 All Done!!!
Diva Sophia picked out her shoes!
Great friends, cupcakes & coffee...the perfect start to my birthday.
Enjoying cake with my family...the perfect end to my birthday!
Excited about seeing the W of Oz!!!

No comments: