As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Thirtyseven

I celebrated my 37th birthday this week.  I was able to enjoy the beautiful weather that day during a peaceful 10 mile run. Then we all enjoyed a fun dinner at Kenji, a Japanese steakhouse.  When we first arrived Isabella crossed her arms and pouted saying "I don't want to be here!"  She had no idea how much fun she was about to have!  Since we arrived for an early dinner we had the place to ourselves which was nice.  Our entertaining chef was awesome and the girls were surprised to see our dinner prepared right at our table.  It was a great experience and made for a memorable birthday.  The evening ended with delicious cupcakes at home. Happy birthday to me and thank you to my family for making it a special one!

Happy birthday to me!
When life gives you lemons...

Sophia does not like sour lemons!

Isabella likes sour lemons
Sophia and Will at dinner
Isabella loves to strike a pose
Holding hands with my two favorite presents!
Blow out the candles!
One cute memory from my birthday was the night before my birthday when Isabella said "Mommy, I don't want to go to school tomorrow because I want to spend your birthday with you!" 

No comments: