As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Wacky Wednesday

Do you feel wacky today?  Isabella's pre-k class enjoyed wacky Wednesday last week and she choose to wear lots of stripes, layers, 3 ponytails, a silly headband and an alligator mouth. It was fun!
Since Valentines day is around the corner we have been celebrating it all month.  I made little mailboxes for each of my daughters and every morning they find a heart with a comment with something that we love about them (i.e. hugs, smiles, creativity, etc.).  The hearts are proudly displayed on their bedroom doors.  Isabella was so excited that she wanted to make one for Will and I.  It was the first time she has not only wrote the names Mommy and Daddy but also I love you!  It was the highlight of my day and is proudly displayed on our bedroom door.  Enjoy a few photos of the Schaefer girls in February.
Wacky Wednesday in Isabella's class
My favorite valentine from Isabella
Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar ?!?
Everyday is dress up day!
Bath time fun

No comments: