As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, February 25, 2013

Valentines Day

Love is in the air!  The girls were decked out in pink and red for valentines day.  They each had a party in their class at school and I volunteered to help with Isabella's classroom.  Isabella loved having me in her class and I loved having the opportunity to share in her day.
My sweethearts
Snack time...heart strawberries and decorating cookies
Heart hat craft project from a paper plate
Playing Cupid says (like Simon Says)
Class Photo

Thank you to my forever valentine Will for allowing me the opportunity to stay home with my daughters.   Without you, this would not be possible. Without our family this would not be possible.  I treasure the time I am able to be involved in their classrooms.  I love you all.

No comments: