As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Just Keep Swimming

In the words from Nemo, "just keep swimming".  On a bitter cold morning with flurries in the air, I inquired if my girls would like to go swimming in the pool.  They though was very funny since it was so cold out.  Little did they realize I was referring to the indoor pool at the YMCA.  It was a great morning for all.  I was able to swim 42 laps while the girls played with their friends Abby and Hannah.   Then all the kids got suited up for a winter morning swim fest!  After a picnic lunch the girls wanted hot chocolate to warm up.  Well Sophia technically likes cold hot chocolate but either way it was a great day.  The hot chocolate was the icing on top of a perfect morning.  I am very thankful for this time with my girls.
Abby, Isabella, Hannah and Sophia

No comments: