As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Sisters and Silly Faces

During my trip to Maryland it was important for me to see my grandparents however children are no longer allowed into the nursing home.  Kindly, my sister Gillian watched the girls in my car while I went in to visit Gram and Pap.  Isabella and Sophia had fun eating McDonald's and watching a movie while I spent time with my grandparents.  Since the kids were in the car I could not visit as long as I might have liked.  Isabella and Sophia also wanted to see Gram but since they were not allowed inside we walked around and waved through her window.    My grandparents are amazing and to see my grandfather take care of my grandmother is beautiful.
Later that day we celebrated Christmas with my Mom, Gordon and sister Gillian.  Then we headed out to dinner at Gillian's new place of employment which is Applebees.  Isabella was so surprised when the wait staff came out clapping and singing to her at the table.  Isabella said "I did not know they did that, lets do that again!"  It was a lovely visit to Maryland.
Gram and I
Pap and I
Photo by Gillian of the girls hanging out in the car

Gram and Pap
Aunt Gillian makes silly faces with the girls

More silly faces
Dinner time happiness

Thank you to Gillian, Mom and Gordon for making Isabella's birthday a special one!

No comments: