As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, January 14, 2016

Winter Enrichment

The last day of school before winter break is a fun one!  The day starts with a jingle bell run that is normally outside. I was excited since both of my kids grades (K and 2nd) would run the track at the same time.  However, this year due to rain the "run" was inside the school and it ended up being more of a parade.  My girls were in separate parts of the school on parade so I was upset that I missed seeing Isabella! After that the school has a sing-a-long in the gym and Santa comes.  Sophia wanted to sit with me and snuggle.  Isabella wanted to sit with her friends.  After that I needed to leave to get supplies for the class room parties that were in an hour.  Sophia was very upset to see me leave and cried. Thankfully one of her sweet classmates gave her a hug.  When I returned to the school Sophia was happily playing with friends and enjoyed having me help in her classroom.   Following Sophia's class party was Isabella's winter enrichment.  It was nice to spend time in her class room too. I enjoyed spending my day off with my daughters at school. 

Sophia on parade
Isabella and her classmates
"He sees you when your sleeping..."
Sad tears since Momma had to leave for an hour
Excited for the class enrichment
My little sugar plum fairy
Special time with Sophia
Isabella and Addi ready for the icing/napkin relay game
Sticky noses do the job!
Special time with Bella
Isabella's snack turned into a craft

No comments: