As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Winter Break

Winter break went by way too fast.  Unfortunately, due to work I was unable to see all of our family. The girls and I made a quick one day trip to Maryland to see some of my family.  Isabella and Sophia were excited to play with their cousins Kelty and Olivia. I loved seeing everyone at my Moms house.
Winter break, exploring new toys

Sophia and Olivia

Cousins: Kelty , Isabella, Sophia and Olivia

Crazy Cousins

Chillin' with Mom and Pap

Winter break we fit in a play date at the Gayton Elementary playground.

Isabella and Anna

Winter break ended with our Christmas decorations coming down.  Sophia took the tree topper angel down.  That angel is special to me since I made it with Gram over 20 years ago. One of my favorite joys of Christmas is the memory attached to each ornament.  Christmas is a joyous season.
Time to take down the decorations
An angel with an angel
Daddy & Sophia

Happy Holidays!

No comments: