As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, May 18, 2015

Mothers Day

Mothers Day is a special day for many. I woke up feeling thankful, not only to be a mother but also to have two wonderful daughters to raise.  I slept in (till 8:30am!) and then had a relaxing morning at home with the girls.  I loved sweet crafts the girls made plus the dose of extra snuggles.  When I left the house that day to head to work my heart was full of love and joy.  I am thankful to be a mother no matter where I spent my day.  That evening Will cooked a delicious dinner.  As we sat around the table talking about our day I was well aware that I am blessed to have them in my lives and with me on that special day.
School Crafts from Bella
Sophia created a vase of flowers all from paper 
Bella drew my self portrait
"Tea" with Sophia

A table of handcrafted love
Mothers Day with my girls

No comments: