As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Momma's First Field Trip


As a little girl I looked forward to being a mother.  One thing I was excited about was being involved in my kids school and going on field trips.  This year I went on my first field trip as a Mom. It was a treat to be there not only for me but Isabella too.  I was lucky that I had the day free to attend AND my name was selected to ride on the bus as a chaperon.  We went to the Richmond zoo and explored the grounds.  We wrapped up with a picnic lunch before heading back to school.  The weather was perfect and it was a great day for all.
Emmy and Isabella
Ready for the zoo
Checking out the animals with classmates
Close up with the giraffe
The Rhino and Bella
Bus ride back to school with Bella
After the field trip Isabella left school early and we went to pick up Sophia.  We played outside all afternoon.  It was such a nice day that we did not want to go inside.  The girls were little monkeys on the swing set.  Sophia wanted some action with the camera and took a few great shots too!
Monkey #1
Monkey #2
Photo by Sophia
Photo by Sophia
I went to bed that evening with a heart full of joy! The days are long, the years are short and I try to enjoy every minute with my family.

No comments: