As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Running Around Town

We have been busy running around town and have had little chance to keep up with the blog.  To wrap up September , we did a SAG for the Marathon Training Team (MTT).  All coaches must do one SAG  (supply and gear- aka water stop) during training.  I had the two best helpers around...Eddie and Isabella.  My troopers were up and ready at 6am to refresh runners on their long run.  Isabella enjoyed getting a glimpse into my running world and I loved spending time with Eddie and Isabella.  Plus, they got a run in too!  

We were spoiled by Grandmom and Poppop that weekend as we celebrated my birthday. We all enjoyed dinner out and a house full of groceries.  We are blessed!  Thank you for everything!
Working at a SAG with PopPop & Bella
Bella and PopPop get a run in around the track
Where is Bella?
Grandmom and the girls out for my birthday dinner
(look at all those hub caps!)

After a busy weekend the girls were tired and wanted a little tv time.  I love when I discover that TV time is also sister protect, snuggle and giggle time.
Sweet Sisters Protect
Sweet Sisters Snuggle
Sweet Sisters Giggle

Good times!

No comments: