As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Sweet Birthday

Last month we celebrated my 39th birthday.  Spending time with my family on my birthday was a treat.  Sophia and I enjoyed meeting Will for lunch at Panera.  Then we enjoyed a low key evening at home full of snuggles, pizza and cake!  The following day I ran 16 miles  feeling thankful for my health, family and friends.  Its good to be alive. My birthday was full of sweetness, love and joy.
Happy Birthday Kirsten
Early Birthday Surprise Cupcake
Surprise under my sheets from Bella.  Its a crayon car!
Blowing Kisses on the morning of my birthday
Sophia and Lucy 
Birthday Lunch Treat
Birthday afternoon happiness
Happy Birthday Dessert
Marathon Training Team Coaches at mile 9 (of our 16 mile run)
Not only was my birthday a special one, but the girls went to see Frozen on Ice with Aunt Meredith and Uncle Sean.  Sophia said the show was AWESOME!  Plus, they were each able to pick a souvenir after the show.  Not only did the girls enjoy the show but they also enjoyed special time with their Aunt and Uncle.
Happy after seeing Frozen on Ice with Aunt M and Uncle S
Sweet Sisters
Last but not least, Isabella does not like taking care of her long hair and has been asking for it to be cut short.  I love Isabella's long locks but do not like the tears it causes in the morning when she gets ready for school.  After trimming a bit off the bottom,  I was rewarded with a huge smile. I have found Isabella checking out her new hair cut in the mirror quite a bit.  She loves it!   After the hair cut we wrapped up the birthday weekend at the pool. I am very thankful for all the love and joy in my life.
New Hair style for Bella
Enjoying the pool in September

No comments: