As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Its Party Time!

This past weekend we had a party filled day! Sophia had 5 friends over for a Frozen 5th birthday party.  The party was full of crafts, games and cake! It was great weather and the perfect day to host a party outside.  The kids loved having all the room to run, play and explore.  Sophia chose the Frozen theme and wore her Halloween costume which is Anna from frozen.  I made the warm fleece cape as a surprise!  We played pin the nose on Olaf, decorated snowflakes, played in pretend snow, cracked the pinyata and enjoyed cupcakes. Sophia loved having her friends over to play.
"Its Coronation day"
And around she goes to pin a carrot on Olaf's nose!
Pin the Nose on Olaf
Snowflake Craft Time
Sweet Sophie
Make a Wish
Pinyata time
Its not my party and I can cry if I want to.
 After Sophia's fun filled Frozen fiesta we had a neighborhood kids Halloween party to attend. It was nice to catch up with our neighbors.
 A happy 50's girl
Ready for the next party!
That evening Will and I attended an adult Halloween party and had a blast!  Will dressed at Mr. Mayhem and I was Flo from progressive insurance.  It was wonderful to see friends, neighbors and have a night out with my husband.
Insurance Couple Costume

No comments: