As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Lacey and Dorothy

In November the girls received a letter from Lacey, their Elf.

Dear Isabella & Sophia,

I am so excited to return to your home this Christmas!  Remember my job is to watch you both carefully each day and give a full report to Santa after you fall fast asleep.  I can’t wait to let Santa know how amazing you both continue to behave.  I can’t wait for you to wake up each morning and try to find where I am!  Remember to look high and low and inside and outside of things.  I could be anywhere!

This year I have a very special surprise for you both.  When I arrive, I will be bringing my little sister with me.  She has learned to fly and is ready to make her first appearance in your home.  She is very excited to meet you and can’t wait to learn what her new name will be.  So start thinking of names for her because we will be there soon!  Keep your eyes out for us because you never know when we will appear!
your elf, Lacey

Welcome to Lacey and his little sister.
The girls were excited to have a sister Elf.   Sophia picked the name Dorothy and she fits right in the fun!
Mixed drinks & Pirate Booty party

Toilet paper craziness!


Chillin' on the creche, taking care of the sheep.
These are some silly elfs!  Isabella said she believes in the Elf Magic.  I wonder where Lacey and his little sister Dorothy will show up tomorrow?

No comments: