As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Trick or Treat

Halloween was a treat!  Isabella was Tinkerbell and Sophia was Rapunzel.  The girls participated in a parade and a performance with a few songs about bears.  Most of Sophia's class did not participate but my little girl wanted to be like her big sister and she sat on the stage and performed with the best of them.  She did great!  Isabella, was overflowing with energy and getting annoyed that her wings were in the way.  At one point she sat down behind everyone!  During one of the songs Isabella belted out so loud that I could clearly hear my little Tinkerbell sing.  It was a cute performance and a treat for Will and I to watch.
Tinkerbell on parade
Sophia, the superstar, on stage
Sophie loves the dress I made for her special bear
Isabella and her class on Halloween 2012
After the performance, Sophia and I went to a Halloween party with our playgroup while Isabella enjoyed a Halloween party in her class at school.  After a fun filled morning the girls were tired, but too excited to rest.  They could not wait to start trick or treating.  We joined a few families in our neighborhood and watched the kids enjoy the evening.  Isabella was eager for candy and ran door to door.  Sophia was a bit timid and hesitant to take candy or even go to the door.  However, after a few houses Sophia got the hang of it pretty quick.  After an hour of trick or treating we came home and handed out candy.  The girls enjoyed giving candy to all the kids who came to our house. It was a fun sugar filled evening!
Playgroup party on Halloween
Ready for the fun to begin!
Sweet Sisters!
I love my girls!!!
Happy Family Candy Fest!
Trick or Treat
A bed time Halloween hug from Isabella...photo by Sophia
The day after Halloween Sophia's class had their Halloween party.  We also celebrated Sophia's birthday with cupcakes and she wore a special hat from her teacher.  Sophia was so excited that I was in her classroom and gave me a huge hug when she first saw me.  Sophia enjoyed having me in her class and I enjoyed being there!
Halloween Pumpkin craft at the party
Happy Birthday to Sophia

No comments: