As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Reunion

 Last weekend the girls and I enjoyed a family reunion in Maryland.  It was wonderful to have our family together.  The main for reason for the reunion was to give my grandparents a photo of their family. It was something my grandmother had wanted for some time. It was a great reason to get together plus we also celebrated my sister Gillian's high school graduation. It was a long day with 5.5 hours of it driving but it was worth it to see everyone!  The girls met my cousins and their children.  I enjoyed seeing our children play together.  
Sisterly love

Aunt Gillian watching the girls

My grandparents are in the center surrounded by 6 grandchildren and 8 great grandchildren.


The Smith Family


Who is sweetest 18 month old....

Me!

My grandparents!  They are amazing.

and sweet too!

Sophia and my cousin Tammi

Sophia enjoyed dessert in Grams arms

Sophia with her Great Grandmother

 Sophia at the top of the stairs with Kendall.

uh-oh why is Kendal crying?



Sophia, Isabella and Madison


4 princess' playing with (or on) the princess map!




Isabella, Kelty (cousin) & Sophia -this was the best photo of the 3 kids



1 comment:

Carrie said...

cute captions Kirs! I had a great time seeing you and meeting your beautiful girls on Sunday!