As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, May 16, 2011

March for Babies

This past weekend we participated in the March of Dimes 5mile walk.  I feel very blessed to have my 2 healthy daughters and friends who supported me on the walk.
 The children's festival was fun for the kids.  Isabella enjoyed arts & crafts, face painting, dancing and a few inflatable slides.  Despite the humid misty morning we had a great day!

Madelyn & Isabella with the SPCA dog

Kitty Cat or a Bunny?

Arts & Crafts time


"That was fun Mommy"
The morning ended with Isabella & Madelyn enjoying the dance party!  Check out their awesome moves. 

As most of you know I am a make up artist and love to do weddings.  This past weekend I did makeup for a wedding party.  When I came home I found the girls had their make up on too....actually it was sidewalk chalk but still funny none the less.


It was a BUSY weekend and went by way to fast!

No comments: