As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Random Thoughts on Motherhood

With Mothers day approaching I think how lucky I am to not only have 2 happy healthy kids but also to be home with them every day.  It was 3 years ago today that I returned to work after having Isabella.   I was heart broken having to leave my little one in day care but I needed to return to work.    I missed Isabella dearly and prayed that one day I could be a stay at home mom.  Some people dream about being doctors and lawyers yet I had always dreamed of being a mom, one who was always there for my children.
Flash forward to today, 3 years later, and I am now a stay at home mom.  My dreams have come true.  A wonderful husband, 2 healthy beautiful children, a nice home and a happy marriage.  If I died tomorrow I would die happy at just having the had the opportunity to stay home with my daughters for the last 18 months.  It has been a dream come true for my family. 
So on this mothers day I want to thank my husband for making it all possible and for my children who made me a mother. 

No comments: