As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, April 21, 2011

Busch Gardens

Last year we went to Busch Gardens quite a bit and Sophia was a trooper riding around in the stroller but I knew this year would be different.  I was not sure if Sophia would be up for rides or not.  Our 1st attempt was riding on a horse that goes around a carousel.  Fifi was very proud to be on the ride and all seemed well until...a park employee came over to check her seat belt.  Right away Sophia had big tears and I snuggled her up right away.
1st attempt

"Mommy that man was scary"
The next ride Sophia went on was a balloon ride where she could be strapped in with her sister.  Sophia really enjoyed this ride!  I think I was more scared than she was just from leaving her side.  In fact, she liked the ride so much that she turned around to look outside.
Sophia, Isabella, Ella & Olivia


Sophia the daredevil
Sophia also turned around in her seat on the swings and they had to stop the ride to put her legs in front.  My heart about dropped watching her turn around in the swing for fear she would be hurt.  The girls were not too impressed with the swings.  They wanted to go faster and higher.  I, on the other hand, was happy the ride was tame.
Like I mentioned a lot has changed since our last visit to BG.  This year Isabella & her friends are old enough to understand how to operate the bumper cars.  Sophie sat the ride out and watched Isabella through the mesh wall.

Great job Isabella!

Looking for Bella
We continued to go on a bunch of rides and had a blast.  I was amazed how brave Sophia was on all the rides.  She felt like one of the big kids.  My girls are growing up so fast!
Isabella is a back seat & front seat driver

This is fun!

Where is Mommy??  I wanna go home!

Me & my girls ready to leave

No comments: