As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Frostbite

Congratulations Kirsten Schaefer on finishing the Frostbite 15K on January 23, 2011. For your records, the weather at start time was mostly cloudy, 26 degrees F, WNW wind 4.6 mph.  Your time was 1:40:20.30 giving you an overall pace of 10:46 per mile.    
 Sounds like a fun Sunday morning, huh?

I bid my sweet & happy children goodbye to brave the FREEZING cold with a few friends. Notice how excited my daughters look.  As I was walking out the door Isabella ran up to me not to give me a hug but to tighten my shoelaces. So sweet.

BEFORE
 The Frostbite 15K lived up to its name as my toes were numb till about mile 3.  After that it was smooth sailing.  Despite the cold, it was a great way to spend a Sunday morning.

AFTER

While I was gone, Daddy spoiled his daughters.  Look how warm and toasty they were.  Sophia particularly loved rolling around in the fur blanket.  He even served their favorite lunch - spaghetti.  The girls enjoyed having fun with daddy.




Thank you to my dear husband who supports me running!


No comments: