As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bowling Adventure

Thanks to www.kidsbowlfree.com Isabella enjoyed bowling today with her friends Liam & Madelyn. The game started of with a slip literally! I was trying to reach for Isabella's runaway ball and I slipped down the lane. OUCH! My wrist still hurts but I am sure it must have been quite a site especially since I was wearing a dress. I had no idea that the lanes (beyond the black line) were lubed up. Anywho, the kids had a blast! On the way home Sophia was looking over at Isabella and laughing. Isabella was just smiling at Sophia but Sophia thought it was so funny! I took the shot of Sophia's reflection in the rear view mirror.

Sophia loves her big sister!

No comments: