As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Isabella's 1st Thanksgiving

We went up to Maryland to spend Thanksgiving with all of our family. On Isabella's first thanksgiving she was able to enjoy the full traditional spread and savored every bite! We had our 1st thanksgiving meal on Thursday at Will's parents. Isabella suprised us all and climbed up a couple of stairs! Below are a few pictures from thanksgiving.


Aunt Meredith and Isabella
We spent Friday at my Mom's and enjoyed our 2nd thanksgiving meal. It was so nice to see everyone. Isabella enjoyed spending time with everyone and had fun playing with her cousin Kelty.
Isabella & Aunt Gillie

Any Requests...


Gram (Great Grandmother), Isabella & Kirsten


Cousin Kelty & Isabella sharing her bear

Saturday we were able to see Eddie, Mary, Melissa and Justin. We had a fabulous brunch at Victoria's in Ellicott City. It was so nice to see all of our family on this trip. Now we are home sweet home and enjoying the remainder of this holiday weekend.

This year on Thanksgiving I reflect about all that I am thankful for in my life. It was 2 years ago on thanksgiving that Will & I relocated from Timonium, MD to good ole Richmond, VA. And it was last Thanksgiving where I rubbed by pregnant belly and prayed for the birth of our daughter. Now that time is hear and I am beyond thankful to have my wonderful husband, my beautiful daughter and a home to grow our roots. On this thanksgiving I feel very thankful.

No comments: