As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Fall Festivities

Fall is here so Will and I had our work cut out for us clearing a massive amount of leaves out of our yard. Isabella was curious about the large piles of leaves. She even wanted to see how they taste. Hey, no points Mom.


Last night we enjoyed a fantastic dinner with our fabulous friends, The Timmermans. Isabella even had a gourmet meal where she dined on olives, grapes and tomatoes for the 1st time. We all had a blast! Below is our attempt at a photo of James, Isabella & Molly.



Mommies & Babies
Kirsten with Isabella
Sarah with James & Molly

Bath Time ...


...but Bell wants play time

Here are a few pics from last weekend. After weeks of training I ran my 1st 8K (5 miles). I was very proud of myself to get out there at 7am and run in the rain. Actually, I enjoyed it and look forward to running more races in Richmond. I ranked in the 50% out of 5000 runners. YAY!



Last weekend we attended the Illumination at Short Pump Mall. Isabella and I enjoyed getting down to music from the live band. Then Santa arrived from the North Pole on a train which was neat. Later Santa paraded by Isabella and below is her reaction after seeing Jolly ol' Saint Nick.



Ho Ho Ho



Isabella in her Princess Suite


I am looking forward to a short work week and celebrating the holiday with all of my family. I am sure Isabella will have a blast on her 1st Thanksgiving. This year I am very thankful for my daughter Isabella, she is a dream come true. Have a nice Thanksgiving.

No comments: