As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

9 months old

Isabella is already 9 months old. We have been having so much fun with her. Bell's newest trick is waving bye-bye!
We have been very busy these past few weeks. Yard work, sickness and Bell got tubes. These days we are all feeling much better. In fact, I am feeling great. I ran my 1st 8k yesterday. YAY!!!!!! I have more pics & video from this weekend and will post a new blog soon.
Bell standing tall...so proud to be 9 months old! Geuss who found the hole in the chair?

I am so proud becuase....

I have Poca's toy!

Yup, I voted. See my sticker.


Election Day with Daddy

I had lots of fun with Aunt Gillian

Pap-Pap enjoyed his birthday pie....I did too.

A view from the top of the driveway

See all our hard work...landscaping and a new mail box

1 comment:

goldsteinsplace said...

How time flies! Isabella gets cuter every day. Congrats on the 8k, and good job with the landscaping.