As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, April 4, 2016

Makeup Artists

Bella ready to work while I was sick at home
Sophia the makeup artist

Last month was the Kindergarten career parade at school.  Sophia wanted to be a Mommy but we did not think she should carry a bunch of baby dolls to school. She decided the next choice was to be a makeup artist.  Look how adorable she looks!  I was watching the parade walk by when Sophia grabbed my hand and asked me to join her in the parade.  So glad I was able to be at the school for this event.  Another treat was walking by Isabella's class and seeing her out giving high fives to the kids going by.  I love my daughters and we love our elementary school.
Sophia ready for school
After the parade, back in the classroom
Isabella giving high fives during the career parade

Sophia wants to be a makeup artist

No comments: