As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Sophia Loves Summer

Our sweet little Sophia is enjoying her last summer as a 4 year old.  She loves to play with her big sister and is sad when Isabella is not around.  Its cute to see how much my girls love each other.  Sophia is loving being home with her family and is not at all eager for school to start.  She said she wants to stay home with Mommy forever.  FiFi even asked if I could be her teacher at home so she did not have to leave me.  Some of the best mornings are the ones where we don't need to rush out the door and Sophia wants to snuggle. Her favorite summer activity is the pool! Sophia can now swim freestyle and backstroke!!!  When asked if she would like to join swim team next year her reply is NO, I want to do swim team with my Momma!  She loves her family and we sure do love her!!!!
Pretty in pink for the grocery store
Chillen' with our kitty
My little make-up artist
Pre-dinner nap after a fun afternoon at the pool!

No comments: