As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Baby O

22 hours old.  That was precisely the age of my niece when I introduced myself to her.  Quickly she was asleep in my arms and my heart was full of love for this little bundle of joy. Sweet baby Olivia Kirsten entered this world on Thursday July 24th at 6:01pm weighing 8lbs and 3oz.   The girls and I made a quick trip to visit Olivia and I did a little photo session too!  Here are photos from our visit...
Olivia snuggled up in the blanket I made for her
Mom and babe
Sleeping Beauty
Family Shot
A view of Baltimore from the hospital window
Close up of baby O
Proud Aunt
Awe, she was even cute when crying!
Proud Grammie
Congrats Gillian & Chris!

No comments: