As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, August 15, 2013

VBS & FL

Isabella has been eagerly waiting for Bible School to start since the first day of summer. Sophia was also excited to attend VBS with her big sister!  After having a fun week at vacation bible school, the girls enjoyed special daddy time during my quick trip out of town.  I went to Florida for my sister Megan's bridal shower.  It was wonderful to see family whom I have not seen in over a decade.  I enjoyed the chance to reconnect and catch up with everyone.  Plus, I always enjoy special sister time with Megan.
Sophia and Isabella after their first day of VBS
A view from the plane heading to Florida
Mani-Pedi-Sister time (Thank you Megan!)
Pretty Painted Toes!

Sisters on a run
Megan and I with Dad



Sunset on the flight home



No comments: