As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Friday, April 5, 2013

Easter Bonnet

I love to be involved in my daughters lives thus I tend to be at their school a lot.  I volunteered to help Isabella's class make Easter bonnets.  Each child painted their hats before I came to school.  Once the hats were dry the kids came and selected items to decorate their bonnets.  I worked the hot glue gun to help the little ones create beautiful bonnets. It was a treat to spend time with Isabella creating her special hat.  The kids all wore their hats last week for the Easter Parade and performance. Isabella was selected to stand up and be a pig for a song.  It was a huge surprise to see her get up since she did not tell me that she had a special part!  The girls were excited for Easter and Spring Break and I was excited to see Isabella on stage.  It was a happy day!
Helping Bella and her class make bonnets
Bella & Mommy after school craft session
Owen, Isabella & Bailey in the Easter Parade 
There is our Bella on parade!
Isabella during the opening prayer
Abby & Isabella waiting to sing
Pre-K kids chosen to stand up and be pigs for the song
Isabella was the last little piggy!
Class Photo on the last day of school before Spring Break
Silly Class Photo
The finished Easter bonnet

No comments: