As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Two Point Five

Sophia is 2 and 1/2.  As I type these numbers I am amazed that my little baby is not so little anymore.    She loves to snuggle, play with baby dolls and carry a purse.  She has developed her own sense of fashion and will let me know her preference.  She loves to swing and could be pushed for over 20 minutes at a time.  As of last week she can buckle her self in the car seat just like a big girl!  Sophia continues to have a sweet natured personality that warms my heart.  
"I'm a big girl!"
"I can do it!"
High Five!
Since she is getting to be such a big girl, we converted Sophia's crib to a toddler bed.  Sophia was so proud of her big girl bed.  She climbed up, took a look around, then invited Big Sis to enjoy her new bed!  Isabella left a little soft bunny on Sophia's pillow to "make her feel safe".  Sophia slept though the night and never once got out of bed.  She loves her nap time especially in her big girl bed.  Sophia always says the favorite part of her day is her nap!

Checking out the converted crib.

2 happy girls!

Ready for bed with the bunny from Bella
Sleeping Beauty! 
Good morning!
Sophia Austin, no matter how old you are...you will always be my baby!

No comments: