As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, June 18, 2012

Crafty Girls

Like Mother like daughter.  My girls love arts and craft!  Last week we made tons of things for Will for fathers day.  The shrinky dink hand prints and footprints were really cool!  Since we were in the crafty mood I made a few things for the girls...princess dresses and covered felt boards with accessories.  I  hope my girls continue to love arts and crafts as much as I do.  Speaking of arts & crafts, I will be teaching an art class once a week during the summer for kids called "Art Exploration".  The best part of the job is that I can bring my daughters with me!
Isabella picked out the princess fabric for the dress she is wearing

Sisters - So sweet!

Daddy's Girls in a dress custom made by Mommy

Sophia with the Monkey set I made

Isabella with the felt doll set I  made...love the leopard!

Giggly Girls

No comments: