As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Schools out for Summer!

 Isabella's last day of school was last week.  She was sad to have school end for the year but looks forward to going to vacation bible school this summer and starting Pre-K in the fall.  Isabella has grown in many ways during her 1st year of pre-school.  She is learning her letters and enjoys practicing writing.  She loves to color and knows her primary and secondary colors.  My little social butterfly always greeted her teachers with a big smile in the morning when arriving at school.  I always enjoyed that big smile and hug that would greet me when I came to pick her up at the end of class.  This past year, Isabella attended school 2 days a week. Next year Isabella will go 4 days a week like the big kids!  My little girl is growing up so fast and I love her eagerness to learn.  
Last day of school

Sister Squeeze before class

Isabella and her 2 teachers

Isabella & Abby

Gavin & Sophia

Who is excited summer for summer?  Isabella!

No comments: