As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, May 28, 2012

Mothers Day

Life is not measured in how many breaths we take, but by the moments that takes our breath away.

My grandmother always said she wanted another baby.  She replied "I think some people always want another baby whether they continue to have them or not....and other women just know when they are done"  My grandmother was never done.  She was the eternal mother always wanting to help, offer support or just listen.  Home cooked meals, a clean house and a beautiful garden were her forte.  She is like a mother to me.

Mothers Day weekend I was able to enjoy time with my Mom & Gram.  It was great to see Gram sitting up in a wheelchair, which I have only seen once in the past 3+ months since the stroke.   Even though Gram is still unable to eat, walk, or talk...she looked so much better that it took my breath away. 
Isabella & Sophia enjoyed seeing Grammie
My sister Gillian, my Mom and I enjoying the patio
Catching up with Pap on the patio
67+ years of marriage and look at the love!
Big Mama watches Little Mama
Giggle time!
Sophia with her great grandmother Gram
Isabella with her Great Grandmother on Mothers Day
Happy Mothers Day!

No comments: