As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Spring Fever





I have once again got a little behind on blog posting so let me attempt to fill you in.  A few weeks ago the girls and I went up to MD for the weekend.  I was able to spend my time with my grandparents which was wonderful.  I even gave my grandmother a little spa experience in her bed at rehab.  The girls spent the night with Eddie & Mary and had a blast!!!!  It was a huge treat to me to have time with my grandparents but I also know it was a huge treat for the girls to spend time with their grandparents.  I spent the night in my grandparents house and read a book given to my grandmother that was full of quotes.  One in particular was very fitting.  " Two of the most satisfying experiences in life must be those of being a grandparent or a grandchild".  I totally agree!
Enjoying Donuts with PopPop & Grandmom

Enjoying a fun weekend with grandparents

Heading back to Richmond
Spring weather is here so we have been outside a lot enjoying it.  The girls like to have Easter egg hunts and tea parties which are both fun!  The spring weather was not so lovely on Saturday when I ran in the Ukrops 10K but it was a fun day despite the weather.  Then Sunday we enjoyed donuts after church with the McGuires.  I love lots of family time!
Tea Party Time

Kelly & I at the 10K

Ellie, Sophia, Madelyn & Isabella enjoying donuts

Sophia used the potty!!

No comments: