As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Healthy as a Horse

Spring School Photo

Class Photo

Isabella's  4yr. pediatrician appointment was last week and she had to get a few shots.  The nurse told Isabella that "It would pinch and did she want to sit on Mommy's lap?".  Isabella said "No!  I am a big girl, I do it by myself".  Then the nurse said " Well it might hurt a little".  To that, Isabella responded "NO, I don't want it to hurt".  Isabella was very brave and chose to sit alone.  Sweet Sophia and I held Isabella's hands while she got a shot in each arm.  Bella-boo held back tears and did great.  She is healthy as a horse!   

Another funny Isabella story was from dinner recently.  I had asked Isabella to sit on her bottom in her seat to which she replied " Yes, your highness"!  I love my silly girl with her big imagination!

No comments: