As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Make a wish

  On Sunday the 18th we had birthday cake one day early.  I mean, who could resist that all that sugar wonderfulness?  Surely, not I.

Happy Birthday to ME

The munchkins help blow out the candles
My birthday was Monday the 19th.  On my birthday I spent the day with Isabella & Sophia.  I thought about how lucky I was to spend my entire birthday with them. Being home with my girls is a dream come true.  I guess I am not just a stay at home mom anymore since I have a few jobs. I am lucky that they are flexible and allow me to keep my family a priority.    For those of you wondering about my multiple jobs...well, I work a few hours a week doing childcare at a local gym and my kids are with me.  I also sell my products on ETSY and have recently started selling them in a local store.  On top of that I still freelance as a makeup artist and LOVE it!

Anyway, back to my actual birthday.  Will thoughtfully picked out a butterfly bush for me.  I love butterflies and out past 2 attempts at this plant did not turn out.  Luckily, this one was a bush rather than a little plant.  Isabella & Sophia enjoyed digging in the dirt and helping Will plant it in our backyard.  I am already looking forward to being able to watch butterflies in our back yard.  I remember as a kid catching them in my grandmothers backyard.  I would love for my daughters to have the same magical experience in their own back yard.

One of the best memories of my birthday was taking turns blowing out the candles on the cupcake.  After taking turns we all blew them out together the last time.

Blooms on our Butterfly Bush

Three Garden Gnomes

Sophia enjoyed filling up her bucket

Isabella enjoyed getting dirty

Happy birthday to....?

Sophia blows out the candle!

Isabella blows out the candle!

We all make a wish!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I know I don't leave many, if any, comments but I do look at your blog to catch up on the girls. They are getting so big and they are so beautiful. I know that you are enjoying every second!