As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Come on Irene

Since my last post we have experienced some unusual weather.  First we had an earthquake (5.9 on the Richter scale).  Then a few days later Hurricane Irene blew through Richmond.  We were very lucky and did not have any damage nor lose power. I felt extremely thankful to have electricity and hot water when 75% of Richmond was without it. 

Sophia is 22 months old now and is definitely acting like a two year old.    She loves to color, play with baby dolls, dance, and watch Dora.   She lights up like the 4th of July when Daddy comes home from work!

Isabella, who is 3 and a half now, starts pre-school next week.  She is very excited to go to school and meet her teacher.  I know she will have a blast! 

We are all ready for Fall weather to arrive and hopefully we wont have anymore natural disasters floating through our neighborhood. 
Isabella - 3 1/2 years old
Sophia - 22 months old


Peak-a-boo

I see you!


Where is FiFi?

Hi there!
P.S. I am extremely happy to report that I am back to running since my back injury on July 4th.  I actually ran during the start of Hurrican Irene.  It was a wet run, but how many people can say they ran in a hurricane.  :)

No comments: