As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Twinkle Toes

Since we have been sick I am a little behind on my blog posts. Now its time to play catch up!
Isabella took a few creative movement classes this summer and loved to dress like a ballerina.  She also enjoyed checking herself out in the mirror! 
Isabella with Sophia watching in the background



Two weeks ago Mary & Samantha stopped by on their trip home.  Isabella was in HEAVEN with all the dress up hand-me-downs from Samantha.  The visit was short but super fun.  Sam & I even had some fun on the sewing machine.  Isabella really wanted Samantha to spend the night, she even told Sam " I have a spot in my big bed for you".  The girls were ready to pass out on the couch before dinner time!
G-mom, Bell & Sam

Fifi, Sam & Bella

No comments: