As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Finger Paint

I love arts & crafts time.  I also think its neat to how see personalities emerge in artwork.  Isabella's free spirited & energetic personality can be seen in her finger painting.  She enjoys the feeling of the paint under her finger and dives right in!  Her artwork fills the paper and colors are all mixed together.  On the other hand Sophia is a little apprehensive about finger paint.  Its a little messy for Miss Sophia.  I had to wipe her fingers clean every few minutes and encourage her to explore.   Sophia's reserved and calm personality is revealed in her art work.  I love the new masterpieces my buddings artist made.
 
Free spirited & Energetic

Reserved & Calm

No comments: