As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Sisters

Having a sister is like having a best friend for life and we always tell that to Isabella.  My daughters adore each other.   It fills my heart with joy to see them having fun together.  Isabella loves to give Sophia big hugs, push her in the swing or highchair (it has wheels) and sing to her.  Sophia loves being pushed by Isabella in the swing and giggles with delight the entire time.  Sophia also enjoys splashing around in the bath with her big sister.  Isabella and Sophia have so much fun together.

I love my daughters and I am so glad they have each other as friends, siblings and playmates.  I feel like the luckiest Mom in the world to have them in my life.  I am very thankful to have the opportunity to stay home with my girls.  Thank you to my husband for making all my dreams come true!  We have a very blessed life.

No comments: