As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Friday, June 11, 2010

Busch Gardens

Another trip to Busch Gardens was lots of fun! Here are some snapshots of our day...
Isabella with her friends Jackson & BennettThe Red Baroness
Isabella was not too sure of the Carousel
My little trooper
driving a bug.... not a Volkswagen but a ladybug
eagerly waiting to ride the boat
The photo below is how I found Isabella at the end of the boat ride. Notice the missing shoes on Isabella's feet. Thank goodness there was a net around the boat the keep everything inside. Also, notice the seat belt is not around her lap. Isabella is like a magician always getting out when she is strapped in...no matter how tight I make the straps. Let me tell you that keeps me on my toes.
mid morning nap
cooling off
checking out Big Bird
Isabella wants to know "Where is Elmo"? Talk about a blow to Big Birds ego. Ha!
Here is a video of our Carousel ride. Its a short video since Isabella leaped into my arms when the horse started moving.

No comments: