As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Smiles

Sophia is all smiles and that little dimple is just the cherry on top of her cuteness. She is 12 weeks old and has discovered her hands and that keeps her very entertained.
Now look at this inquisitive expression. That swing must really be interesting from her vantage point.

We are counting down till Isabella turns TWO! She is such a ham and that baby doll very rarely leaves her side. She has a few baby doll strollers that she loves and her new thing is to put them side by side with a baby in each. Guess she wants to be like Mommy and push a double stroller. Isabella is a sweet lil' mommy and loves to help give Sophia baths and cover her up.


After bath time silliness. She put on her robe that is from when she was an infant and it still fit. It barely covers her diaper but she thought it was fun.
Multi tasking...did she learn that from me? I assure you I don't talk on two phones while caring for my babies.
And finally I have carved out some time for myself to knit. Ahhh. With each stitch I can feel my self unwind and relax. I made Isabella this adorable elfin hat and she loves to wear it. Its a fun whimsical design and I am looking forward to making one for Sophia.
I am officially a stay at home mom and life has never been busier. But I have also never been happier. Even in college when I worked 20 hours a week, went to school full time, had an internship and lived on my own I was still not as busy as I am now. Being a mom to two kids under two has its challenges but also huge rewards. I feel very blessed to have this opportunity with my girls.

No comments: