As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Operation Big Sister

Operation Big Sister at 31 weeks This pregnancy is flying by, probably since I am very busy chasing a toddler around. Overall, I am feeling pretty good. Just getting more excited by the day. We cant wait to meet our next daughter, who will be named Sophia Austin. Her initials will be S.A.S. and if she is anything like her big sister we are sure she will be sassy!! As most of you know, I love to knit in my spare time. Thus, I have knitted a few things for Sophia. Each stitch was made with love.
A sweater for FiFi (Isabella's name for her sister)

This past week I got a baby gym for Sophia but our big girl Isabella had a blast playing in it!

We are all very excited!!!

No comments: