As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!

I had a wonderful birthday this year! Friday night I came home to a house full of flowers and my darling husband cooking a gourmet meal for us. Dinner was fabulous and dessert was divine. We celebrated with a bottle of sparkling grape juice! Isabella saw the box with the cake replied "cucake" - meaning cup cake. Close enough. Anyway, she did not want to eat dinner after that. She pushed her plate away and when I asked Isabella is she was all done she replied "cucake". Chef SchaeferFillet, Bernaise, potatoes with chives and fresh veggies!!

Trick candles...silly husband

YAY!!

As requested, we spent the weekend at the beach!! Stay tuned for photos from our beach trip. There are a ton of photos to sort through!!

No comments: