As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Happy Birthday Will

Saturday we had Sarah & Thomas over for dinner to celebrate Will's birthday. It was nice to be able to have a special dinner and a homemade cake. Much different than Will's birthday last year. A year ago on Will's birthday I was recovering from a c-section while caring for Isabella who was only 10 days old. I wanted to make a cake but could not keep my eyes open in the kitchen (surprise surprise I had not had much sleep in days). Thus, this year I was pleased as punch that I could make a homemade vanilla cake with chocolate butter cream icing which is Will's favorite.


Here is Will's birthday last year

Then this year...




Isabella is still feeling sick. Breaks my heart to see her feeling so bad.
We had lots of books, naps and snuggle time this weekend.
Hopefully, Isabella will feel better soon. Happy Birthday Will! Love, Kirsten & Isabella

No comments: