As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Friday, February 13, 2009

2.13.08

The day my prayers were answered...










One year~wow. The past year has been amazing to say the least. Isabella has filled our hearts with such joy. It was not too long ago that she was in my belly and we were dreaming of her being born. She was born via c-section at 5:23pm on 2/13/08. We were induced the previous day but made little progress. Isabella developed a very high heart rate and I was getting a fever so we were rushed into the OR to welcome Isabella to the world. I remember that 1st cry she let out. It was the most beautiful sound that I had waited my entire life to hear. We were the proud parents to a healthy 7lb 11oz baby girl. 12 months later the bottles, booties and bassinet is packed away. She is cruising along, crawling up the stairs, saying Dada, Momma, & Hi, waving bye-bye, loves to "read" books, has 8 teeth, and rides in a big girl car seat. Her personality lights up the room and we would not want to imagine our lives without her. She is our dream come true.


Happy Birthday, my darling Isabella. Mommy & Daddy love you!



No comments: