As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years

Isabella had a New Years Eve celebration at day care and one of her teachers (Ms. Sheree) styled all the girls hair. When I picked her up that afternoon I was surprised she had enough hair to be pulled up but it did look very cute! Isabella spent NYE playing with Daddy while I stopped by a party with friends. Will and Isabella kept their germies at home and enjoyed playing with lots of toys.


Above are a few pick with Isabella enjoying books in her chair from Grammie. Looks like there is no wrong way to sit and read a book.
I hope everyone had a safe and happy NYE. Its hard to believe how fast 2008 went by. It was the best year of my life thus far. Isabella joined our lives and we purchased our 1st home. We are very blessed. I look forward to 2009 and all the excitement it brings!
On an exciting note, Isabella said her 1st word....its "hi"!!! She even has a princess wave that accompanies it!! Very cute.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Happy New Year! I love the chair! Where did you get it?