As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Dalmatians and Leopards oh my!

So Gymoboree is having this huge sale right now...actually it seems like everyone is having a huge sale right now. Anyway, Isabella has outgrown the majority of her wardrobe so I stocked up on a few adorable outfits. It pays to shop ahead if at all possible so I even grabbed her Halloween costume. In case you were wondering she is going to be a cute little fairy, our very own TinkerBELL. Above is a pic of Isabella rockin' her new Dalmatian get up. Pretty much adorable right :) In the pic below she is mesmerized by Sesame Street. Our little laid back baby loves Elmo!


Saturday evening we had Sarah and Thomas over for dinner. We always enjoy spending time with the Shermans we just don't do it often enough. Life does change after a baby and I would not change it for the world but I do miss being able to see my friends as much as before.

Here are a few pics of the Sherman's snuggling up with Bell





Down on the farm


Mommy & Sarah had fun stylin' my hair!


Like Mother, Like Daughter


Our little leopard cub

No comments: