As much as we are watching our children to see what they do with thier lives, they are watching us to see what we do with ours.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Birthday Beach Trip

The gift of a memory is the gift that keeps giving. Instead of gifts for my birthday, we opted for a weekend getaway in VA beach.  It was the perfect way to celebrate my birthday starting with watching the sun rise over the ocean to walking the boardwalk at night.  We played in the ocean, sand and both pools.  The feel of the warm sand between my toes and looking for shells was good for the soul.  Plus seeing my daughters having a blast made this Mom happy! 

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
On my actual birthday we attempted to ride the 4 seat bike on the boardwalk..  That was no easy task!
 

 
Sophia made me a tiered birthday cake on the beach 
 

 

 

 

No comments: